Thursday, October 16, 2008

Art Collages on Photrade

Last week I wrote that I had figured out how to watermark my images in GIMP and also that I joined Photrade and started putting the pictures from my Italy trip up.


Now


I have also posted a number of my collages on Photrade. It's an interesting idea that people I don't know are looking at my photos and collages...well over 600 views, and that they could order prints, or even make mugs and mouse pads out of my images.



Silent in Stone


It's been a while since I've worked on a collage, because I have been focusing more on mosaics and painting recently, but as I was waking up Sunday morning I was planning a series of collages in my head.

http://www.photrade.com/13Moons

5 comments:

Scrvpvlvs said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Debbie Gootter said...

great stuff!

Quiet City said...

I love your collage work!

13moons said...

Thanks everyone! I appreciate your comments.

Anita

Gallery32 said...

I like the serenity of that painting.